Friday 18 October 2019

VIDEO: Accident leaves Stonebwoy with broken knee again; Canada shows cancelled


The sad information from the Bhim Camp is that Stonebwoy has broken his knee.



The dancehall act, years before his music career kicked off, was involved in an accident with his family, which left him with a broken knee. A condition he fixed with an artificial knee to aid his walking without limping.

According to a new report, the dancehall act had a minor accident after a studio session and that has cost him his knee again. Due to that, the “Ololo” singer has cancelled his upcoming shows in Canada to head to Europe to seek medical attention.

In an Instagram post, Stonebwoy said “It’s with a sad heart that I have to announce this right now that I am not going to be able to come to Toronto … after studio yesterday where I slipped on the staircase and I hit my knee … I am in a lot of pain and I have seek immediate medical attention so as we speak I am at the airport right now”.

Click HERE to watch video



Credit: Pulse Ghana




No comments:

Post a Comment