Wednesday 30 October 2019

I don’t listen to my own songs – Obrafour reveals

Legendary Hip-life artiste Obrafour has disclosed that he doesn’t often listen to his own songs.



The veteran rapper explained that the only time he listens to his own songs is when he is rehearsing for a show.
He said listening to his own tracks do not motivate him to improve on the lyrical content of his songs.
“I don’t listen to my own songs unless I have to practice for a show,” Obrafour said in an interview with Accra-based Adom FM.

Listening to my own songs don’t allow me to improve my lyrics,” the legendary artiste added.
Obrafour remains one of the most celebrated artistes in Ghana, having been consistent over the past two decades.
He recently premiered his much-touted documentary, dubbed “Pae Mu Ka”.
The documentary tells the story of his 20-year journey in the music industry.


Source: EMMANUEL AYAMGA



No comments:

Post a Comment